Well,here are a few. Number 14 floored met.
1. DNA has 521 year half life.
2. Since there is no light 30 ft under water,blood looks green.
3. A typical lead pencil can draw a line that is 35 miles long.
4. The first computer bug was caused by an actual bug inside the computer.
5. Abraham Lincoln kept his important documents inside his hat.
6. There’s a Nikola Tesla statue that radiates free Wi-Fi in Silicon Valley.
7. The name of the guy on Pringles Can is Julius.
8. There is only one Stop Sign in Paris.
9. Only 2% of the world’s population has green eyes.
10. It takes 595 oranges to charge an iPhone.
11. Oxford University is at least 400 years older than the Aztec Empire.
12. Chocolate kills Cancer Cells.
13. Phantosmia is when you smell something that isn’t there.
14. Your foot and your forearm are the same length.
15. The face of Yoda from Star Wars is based on Albert Einstein.
16. Tom and Jerry were originally called Jasper and Jinx.
17. Real Diamonds do not show up on X-Ray.
18. The word Photography means “writing with light.”
19. A person who hides his pain behind a smile is called an “Eccedentesiast.”
20. A grain of sand is halfway in size between an atom and the planet earth.(on the logarithmic scale).
21. An average person spends 24 years of his life sleeping. 22. Only 10 to 13% of indexed data on the Internet is pornography. 4 times that amount is spam. 23. An avocado is a berry, a strawberry is not.
24. Saudi Arabia imports camels from Australia.
25. When you were a kid, your social network was called “outside”.
26. Banging your head against a wall burns 150 calories an hour.
27. The average woman uses her height in lipstick every 5 years.
28. During your lifetime, you will produce enough saliva to fill two swimming pools.
29. You cannot snore and dream at the same time.
30. The toothpaste ‘Colgate’ in Spanish translates to ‘go hang yourself’.
31. If you leave everything to the last minute… it will only take a minute.
32. The average person walks the equivalent of twice around the world in a lifetime.
33. China has more English speakers than the United States.
34. On Jupiter and Saturn it rains diamonds.
35. For every human on Earth there are 1.6 million ants.